Skip to main content

Cooling and Warming Shelters

May contain logo for Clackamas County

If you or someone you know is experiencing a medical emergency, or you think it may be an emergency, DO NOT HESITATE to call 9-1-1.

For information on local cooling and warming centers, means of transportation, and symptoms of heat-related issues please visit the County's website