Campfires, Cooking Fires, and Bonfires
- Campfires, cooking fires, and bonfires are allowed throughout the year unless we are in a severe fire season at which time all fires may be prohibited. Call 503-266-1195 to check on the daily burn status.
- Call 503-266-5851 during regular business hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm for recreational fire information.
- Propane powered cooking appliances that meet the manufacturers listing are not regulated.
- Burning of trash or yard debris is not permitted in recreational fires. See a full list of prohibited materials on the bottom of page 1.
- Recreational fires shall comply with the Open Fire Safety Rules.